Wednesday, February 17, 2010

An Intro...

I once kept a journal for an entire year. I called it, "The Diary of an Undiscovered Genius." That may have been wishful thinking on my part but it's really interesting to go back and read some of the things I wrote that year. I went through so many ups and downs, I progressed and regressed in maturity. When I read the end of the journal I feel like there should be a To Be Continued line written on the page.

Well I've obviously continued, I just haven't written anything else down. I'm hoping this blog can be the place to write down my thoughts...the place to continue where I once left off. I've always loved writing and I think this is going to be fun for me. I don't know what will come of this, I just know that my head is always spinning with thoughts and its time that I get some of these thoughts down.

So here I begin...on this Long Road to Somewhere. This road that I've been on for the past 31 years. Its been a bumpy ride and many days I'm still trying to find exacty the right road to turn on. It isn't much different than anyone else I suppose; we're all traveling on a road to somewhere...our destinations are just different. Travel with me for a while won't you.

No comments:

Post a Comment